6 replies to this topic

#1 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

I know it's a stupid question. I am just curious if there is anyone out there who isn't sick of winter yet.  :snow[1]:

If I can stay in I don't really care, it looks pretty but if I have to go out and drive I'm not a fan of winter. I can't believe it's almost 50 degrees out right now and we are going to wake up to 5-10 inches of snow again. That's life in Windsor.

#2 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

I.am.so.over.it! lol And it's cancelling my shopping trip to the states tomorrow with my friend who was going to drive down from London. Stupid snow!

#3 moosemom

moosemom

Not going anywhere soon ! ! !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

S ~ N ~ O ~ W ...... Stop Swearing ! ! !

It is so funny to see the kids walking out of school today ~ the majority of them had shorts on and its 40 degrees ! ! !

Just checked Green Bay's 5 day forecast and there is NO SNOW in our forecast ~ ~ YEAH ! ! !

#4 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:21 PM

S ~ N ~ O ~ W ...... Stop Swearing ! ! !

It is so funny to see the kids walking out of school today ~ the majority of them had shorts on and its 40 degrees ! ! !

Just checked Green Bay's 5 day forecast and there is NO SNOW in our forecast ~ ~ YEAH ! ! !

We all know you are living in the tropics, quit your bragging LOL :Holidays_xmas-smiley-010:  

#5 moosemom

moosemom

Not going anywhere soon ! ! !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

LOL ~ LOL ~ LOL

Tropics my Ass ... that is why the kids were wearing shorts and flip flops today because we have had a record amount of below zero days that 40 degrees feels like Summer ! ! !

#6 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:56 PM

Ready for Spring! Shovelling snow while pregnant sucks! I want to get out and go fiords walks again.

#7 Outnumbered

Outnumbered

Hopelessly devoted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:57 PM

I love the snow but I'll admit I'm ready for warm weather again!