#1 wino

wino

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

Dear SAHM,

My name is Wino. I am the member in the forum for a while. when I worked in Japan 20 years ago,  the computing company I worked for has a business which trains the house wives to do programming document, even making code. In the 90s of 20th century, the communication was still under technical construction compared to nowadays.

Now there is a local new tech company, where I am doing a project similar to that kind of thing. The job goes in your pace. There is no rush at all. Plus you get trained through your own learning without any cost. Most people in the project have their own business for living and also have extra energy to do more meaningful thing. You are expected to complete high school education and are willing to read and communicate with others and like to be professional. People in the project have a chance to know each other. The job eventually gets paid in the perspective. The bottom line is you get involved in IT business and get education in high tech software industry. We are in the local small group. It is easy to access to the facility, like desktop, server and developing environment. The exciting part is that you are not required any specific knowledge about computing but willing to learn the new thing.

Keep your faith stronger!

Cheers,

Wino