3 replies to this topic

#1 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:20 AM

In June I got the ich to move we had grown our house after baby came, finding a big house that met all our need to rent would not be possible plus I said if we move again it would to buy, so I had to skowy get Alex on board he through we get a big fat no becuse of down payment, then the city had its program that we could sign up for yay we had good cridt so we started to get the ball going, but hit a wall talking to mortgage learner and he said no he would not apove us so we put on back sheave again then we found out that person had bad rep, and we should start again so we did thought wfcu got approved for 140,000 yay but there a waiting list for city after a little cry in van I went to talk to Steve and he found a way we could still get mortgage yay 5% cash back that we use as 5% down payment lower our asking price to so we found a house put a bid got it and got appoved for the final step in getting a mortgage woohooo Dec 1st we are going to be home owners dreams can come true

#2 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

That is exciting news!!! Good for you guys. We are only a couple of blocks away from your new house, we just moved into this neighborhood and I love it here.

#3 moosemom

moosemom

Not going anywhere soon ! ! !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

Congrats ! ! !

#4 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators