No replies to this topic

#1 moosemom

moosemom

Not going anywhere soon ! ! !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

Well, we have a few more days left until the Mom2Mom Sale on September 13th and I am just posting a reminder note for the Bake Sale. Also, if you have signed up someone else, could you please remind them about their donation?!?

Your donation will be your “ticket” into the PreSale, which starts at 9:00am and last until 10:30am, when the General Admission is admitted. If your name (OR screen name) is NOT on the List, you will not be allowed into the PreSale. It would be greatly appreciated if you could bring your donation closer to 9:00am, as the Sellers will be allowed to start setting up their tables at 8:30am. I have been told that there will be signs indicating which way to go to park when you enter the parking lot.

When you enter the Arena, there will be a Sign-In table for the Sellers. You will need to sign in here, where you will receive a name tag. You will than bring your donation to the Bake Sale, which is all the way down the hallway and is on the left side. There will be a sign pointing you in the direction you need to go. I am in the last room, in the back corner. You will ALSO need to sign in at the Bake Sale, so please do not just put your donation down and leave. Having had problems in the past, you will need to check in at both places, as I compare the Lists.

It would be very helpful if you could pack and label your donation in the following manner:

* For cookies, please place 6 cookies in each bag.

* For bars, in the past I have asked that they be cut them to 2 inches x 2 inches. However, I have been told that this is rather difficult depending on the pan size and recipe. All I ask is that you attempt to keep the size of the bars about the same size. If you could wrap and label your squares, this would be greatly appreciated. However, on those items with frosting, wrapping is not required.

* Cupcakes do not need to be wrapped, as I will be bringing the restaurant type to-go boxes ~ this way the frosting isn't messed up.

*For loaves, please wrap/bag and label each whole loaf individually.

If there is going to be a problem with the packaging / labeling PLEASE let me know as soon as possible. I will be driving in from Green Bay, Wisconsin and if I need to bring supplies from home I will need to know by Thursday morning.

PLEASE do not bring your baked goods in containers that you WANT back ! ! ! It is VERY hard to keep track of who had what container and some Moms did not come back by the end of the last Sale …. I have enough trays (lol).

Thanks again for your donation and REMEMBER: Proceeds from the Bake Sale go directly to support the Mom2Mom website and family-oriented activities ! ! !

If you have any questions, concerns, or change your mind, please contact me right away.

Thank You ! ! !

~ Moosemom