12 replies to this topic

#1 Marsha

Marsha

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,906 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:18 AM

Welcome to our new moderators of "Pet Zone" Sheal and ahteddybear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome ladies!!!

Marsha

#2 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:20 AM

Thank you Marsha
I will post a "get to know me" topic today.

#3 Guest_pawsitivemom_*

Guest_pawsitivemom_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:27 AM

hyper.gif banana.gif

I know you will do a great job!!!!

#4 Guest_BradleysMom_*

Guest_BradleysMom_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:33 AM

welcome.gif aboard, ladies! glasses.gif

#5 Guest_Sheal_*

Guest_Sheal_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:38 AM

Thank you! Teddy let's kick some butt and get this forum rocking girl!

Sheal

#6 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:52 AM

alright your on
thank you all for the posts

#7 Guest_Sheal_*

Guest_Sheal_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:06 AM

First off let me thank the admin team for picking Teddy and myself for this wonderful endevour. I will give you all 200% here and I am sure Teddy will too!

You all know me well enough but for those of you who don't know me. I am Sheal, I have been owned my many animals over the years. Right now, we have a husky\wolf hybrid and nanday conure. Kemo and Kiwi are the only animals of the household. Kemo is a 2.5 year old dog and Kiwi is a 1.5 year old bird. Both are rescues.

I should let you know of my beliefs about animals, they are our kin. Our family members persay. I don't believe in breeding or buying from pet shops especially birds and particularly Cockatoos. Why you ask, they are wild animals birds no matter how much one tries to domesticate them they will always be wild animals besides, adopting what animals already out there that need help and a new home is more favorable to the over population problems.

If you should ever have a question about any animal I usually have the answer unless someone beats me to it. I look forward to being your co-moderator for the Pet Zone. PM me if you ever have a problem or email me, msn me whatever you need!

Contact info:
MSN: darque_vixen@yahoo.ca
email: darquevixen@gmail.com

Here's to a wonderful forum and many friendships, Cheers!
Sheal

#8 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:26 AM

Thank you to the admin. team for picking Sheal and myself.
I completly agree with Sheal, I'll give this my all!

A little about me: I have 1 cat and 3 kittens. Plus 1 hamster. I have had in the past - different kinds of cats, dogs, fish, lizards, toads. I love animals and I treat mine as if they were my children. I believe in buying the best food for them and getting the best care for them.

Animals our family members. I believe that if you have an animal then you should show it the same respect and love and care that you would any human being. Animals require lots of attention especially cats and dogs and should have the desire and the time to give it to them.

If you should ever have a question about any animal I usually have the answer or can find it fast unless someone beats me to it. I look forward to being your co-moderator for the Pet Zone. PM, email or msn me if you ever have a problem.
I hope to have fun on this forum and will enjoy sharing it with all of you and my co-moderator Sheal

Contact info:
email: ahteddybear@hotmail.com
msn: ahteddybear@hotmail.com

#9 Guest_evelyn_*

Guest_evelyn_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2006 - 07:13 PM

just wanted to let everyone know that i have been talkin to sheal over the inernet and she is truly a good person and kind,sweet i can't wait to get to know her more and we have a lot in common too

p.s sheal i hope you don't mind me sayin how a good person you are to the other m2m's

Edited by evelyn, 20 May 2006 - 07:15 PM.

#10 Guest_Sheal_*

Guest_Sheal_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:21 PM

Why thank you Eve, that's very sweet of you hun!

Sheal

#11 Guest_evelyn_*

Guest_evelyn_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:28 PM

hopefully talk to you real soon on msn and i hope we be come good friends and maybe best friends in time over the pc ttyl sheal when you get on msn when ur not busy

#12 Guest_sleepybears_*

Guest_sleepybears_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:26 PM

Hi, Im hoping you can help me, Im trying to post a message in the child care section but get an error message when i click the new topic button. Im hoping you can tell me what im doing wrong, im sure im missing something extremely easy???? HELP smile.gif
Lisa

#13 Guest_Sheal_*

Guest_Sheal_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2006 - 05:24 PM

You are having problems posting? What exactly is it that the problem is...what does the error say?

Sheal