1 reply to this topic

#1 Danielle

Danielle

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:42 AM

I am proud to introduce our Mom2Mom Realtor Sponsor, my dh Goran Todorovic.
Goran is offering preferred commission rates to Mom2Mom members.[/color]

Goran Todorovic
Broker, RE/MAX Preferred Realty Ltd.
Email: goran@buyselltoday.com
Office: 519-944-5955
Cell: 519-919-9999

There is no cost to hire Goran buy a home!!!! Let him help you find your dream home & negotiate a great deal. Take advantage of this Buyer's Market, call Goran today!

Here is his bio, originally published in The Drive magazine:

Goran Todorovic
RE/MAX Preferred Realty Ltd.
Deal with Goran and start packing!

Somewhere there is the home you are destined to own. There is also the buyer who will love your present residence. Happily, these two elusive entities can be brought together by one real estate broker, Goran Todorovic.

Goran connects people with properties. A real estate broker with RE/MAX Preferred Realty Ltd., he consistently ranks as a top producer. With 19 years of proven success as a full-time Realtor, Goran is in the top of his field.

He deals in all aspects of real estate: residential, commercial and industrial, in every price range. Whether finding an affordable first home for newlyweds, a luxury home for a relocating executive, or discovering the ideal location for a growing companys expansion, Goran brings the same level of energy and dedication to every mission.

The 2005 past president of the Windsor-Essex County Real Estate Board is well aware of desirable properties currently on the market. Goran maintains a list of clients dreaming of homes with specific attributes, such as a home office with built-in cabinetry, a gourmet kitchen or a charming guest suite. When such a property becomes available (and even before), Goran arranges a private viewing for his client. “I get a kick out of their reactions when they see it and say This is it!,” he says.

To assist clients, Goran has created a Home Buying Guide. “It will help you make the best decision by becoming better acquainted with just what goes into buying a home.: The guide gives advice regarding mortgages, insurance and other expenses, how to choose the right location and much more.

There is also a Home Sellers Guide. Selling a home requires mutual cooperation and trust between Goran and the homeowners. The real estate broker advis3es his clients on boosting their homes curb appeal and preparing their property for presentation. He knows what appeal to home buyers and what turns them off.

Clients can call Goran direct any time on his cell phone. “I want to be completely accessible to my clients,” he says. “Buying or selling a home is a big move. My clients can talk with me whenever they need to.”

The amiable and outgoing family man is also in evidence on the golf course, where he has served as a chairperson of many charity golf tournaments. Goran believes in giving back to the community which has supported him. He has been involved with many charitable organizations including the Kidney Foundation, In Honour of the Ones We Love, The Canadian Red Cross, the Multicultural Council of Windsor & Essex County, the Carrousel of Nations and the Heart & Stroke Foundation.

On the job, Goran leaves nothing to chance. He takes a team approach to selling homes, applying the skills of a graphic designer, advertising department and personal assistant in marketing every property professionally. Goran has fine tunes his own marketing plan, which, as his repeat clients will confirm, gets results.

Edited by Danielle, 28 January 2009 - 12:11 PM.

#2 Guest_Goran_*

Guest_Goran_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:58 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm happy to be Mom2Mom's Realtor sponsor. My wife Danielle spends lots of time on this site, and I know she enjoys the friendship, support & information she finds here.

If you have questions, you can either post on the forum or you can pm me. Alternatively, feel free to call me for all of your real estate needs. I can be contacted at my office at 519-944-5955 or direct on my cell at 519-919-9999.

Watch for my ad every Saturday on the front page of the Windsor Star Real Estate section.

Edited by Goran, 06 December 2007 - 11:59 AM.