Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:37 AM

ABC SOUND BINGO Item #1884
Created by Kindermusik!

Put a chip on the letter(s) on your card which makes the sounds we just heard on the CD. Get four chips in a row and, bingo! There’s no better way to learn the difference between sh and ch. Includes: CD, 12 laminated bingo cards, colored tokens for bingo. From 4 years & Up

Reg $29.99 Sale $11.99

SEE THE ENTIRE SALE FLYER- UP TO 60% OFF
http://www.mom2mom.c...topic=89201&hl=

#2 Guest_allie_*

Guest_allie_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:49 AM

I can't seem to follow the link. Just curious if Discovery Toys sell any other Kindermusic items. I saw the Kindermusic people at the Family Expo and was interested in some of their instruments. If you sell them pm me please cos I might buy some for dd's upcoming Birthday smile.gif

#3 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE(allie @ May 9 2008, 09:49 AM) View Post
I can't seem to follow the link. Just curious if Discovery Toys sell any other Kindermusic items. I saw the Kindermusic people at the Family Expo and was interested in some of their instruments. If you sell them pm me please cos I might buy some for dd's upcoming Birthday smile.gif

OK I think I fixed the link smile.gif

Yes we do sell more Kindermusik items.. I have a cranky 1 year old right now, I will post them for you in alittle bit smile.gif

#4 Guest_polarbear_*

Guest_polarbear_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:23 AM

I think I want to order that........I will pm you later

#5 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE(polarbear @ May 9 2008, 10:23 AM) View Post

I have it, my kids love it... Only I paid full price for it sad.gif

#6 Guest_polarbear_*

Guest_polarbear_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE(jenk @ May 9 2008, 10:29 AM) View Post

Aaron is really loving school....loving learning.....he just the other day tried spelling the word PARK......he got the P-R-K- missed the A.........not so bad for a boy in jk.........

#7 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE(polarbear @ May 9 2008, 10:43 AM) View Post
QUOTE(jenk @ May 9 2008, 10:29 AM) View Post

Aaron is really loving school....loving learning.....he just the other day tried spelling the word PARK......he got the P-R-K- missed the A.........not so bad for a boy in jk.........

That is awesome.. I love when dd writes me little notes or makes me cards...Her spelling is improving, the best was when she left a note to the toothfairy asking for a Nintendo DS smile.gif

#8 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:15 AM

Okay Allie here is one that comes with a board book.

Inspired by the real honeybee waggle dance, this colorful tale invites little ones to follow along visually, developing eye strength and coordination. With the CD, you’ll hear birds singing, bees buzzing and the laid-back sounds of an acoustic guitar as you whistle and smile along with each page. Go ahead and dance too! Your little one will benefit with language development, a livelier imagination and greater coordination skills. Board book, and CD, with 15 songs. From 3 months & Up (A, V)

Winner of 3 awards, Creative Child Magazine
Parenting Seal of Approval
Oppenheim Award
Retail price: $22.99

On my website there is a link to hear a clip from the cd.

https://www.discover...product_id=1343

Twenty-seven body words in the book connect with more in the music to have your toddler throwing her hands in the air and singing. Includes: CD (34 minutes), book. From 2 years & Up

Reg $24.99 Sale $9.99

Visit my website to hear a sound clip

https://www.discover...product_id=1425

#9 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:38 AM

bump.gif

#10 Guest_maddie_*

Guest_maddie_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:44 PM

I am interested in talking to you about more products and purchasing products,please email me at nana-papawhite@hotmailo.com. thank you. Maddie.

#11 Kids Love Yoga

Kids Love Yoga

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:10 PM

I want one of these Jenn - the ABC Bingo..................let me know what you need!

#12 Kids Love Yoga

Kids Love Yoga

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:18 PM

I just have to say what a hit the ABC Bingo is over here - I highly recoomend you check it out for the pre school age group!

#13 Guest_allie_*

Guest_allie_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:38 PM

Jen -- how does your business work? If I buy something, do you deliver it, or do I have to get out to Belle River? Just wondered because I don't nkow that I'd be ordering enough to warrant either of us to spend money on gas lol but, perhaps we could arrange a playdate that same day or something to make it more worthwhile?

Also do you have a link to the most recent catalogue -- I think I still have the one from the fall m2m sale, last year.

#14 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:59 PM

I usually deliver it, and wait until I have errands to run in Windsor so its not so far out of the way. If you click on the link in my siggy it will bring you to the web page and there is a link for the catalogue there.. but, I have tons of spring books left so if you pm me your addy I can mail one out to you.

I will also be posting another sales flyer by Monday morning some time.( will be in the sponsor forum ) Usually the sales flyers have some things that arent available in the regular catalogue and there are some great deals.

ANITA: Thanks for the wonderful feedback on the ABC Bingo... I bought mine a while ago and paid full price sad.gif

#15 Guest_allie_*

Guest_allie_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

Wow I checked the link and the sales items and WOW some awesome deals. I will wait to see if that's what you're posting Monday or if there's more wink.gif before ordering. I definitely want some stuff though.
Will be in touch after Monday smile.gif

#16 Guest_polarbear_*

Guest_polarbear_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

I will have my ABC BINGO as soon as Jen and I can get our schedules to fit one another.smile.gif.........I am soooooooo excited for Aaron to play the game!!!!!!!!