We now carry the FREEZE 'N SNIP.......

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_24hourmom_*

Guest_24hourmom_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:09 PM

yahoo.gif Never cut the top off of a freezie again! This revolutionary new product is manufactured and marketed right here in Windsor! This magnetic gadget sticks to your fridge. Just insert the freezie and the hidden blade (which cannot be reached by little fingers) removes the top of the freezie and stores it in the attached container. It's great. These are brand new and can only be found in a handful of stores right now and we're proud to be one of them. The Freeze 'n Snip sells for $12.99 and we've just received our first shipment.
This is just one more item that we've added to our growing collection of unique new children's products.
Hope to see you soon,
Tracy

#2 Guest_momof2stars_*

Guest_momof2stars_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

I actually LOVE this item but maybe you can pass on one piece of advice to them.... it needs a stronger magnet. Mine falls off my fridge quite a bit. Otherwise it is terrific!

#3 Guest_boysrfun_*

Guest_boysrfun_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:47 AM

I bought one at the kids expo but it is really hard to use. My kids aren't strong enough to push it in far enough to cut.

#4 Guest_24hourmom_*

Guest_24hourmom_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:32 AM

My kids have no trouble pushing it in but they're 6 years old (not sure how old yours is). Mine had fallen off the fridge a couple of times too and I was worried that the plastic would crack so I called the man who makes them. He said to place it on the side of the fridge or on the door near the hinges where there is less impact from the door shutting. I put it by the hinges and it is fine now. He also told me that this tip is on the back of the box as well. Try this...hope it helps.
Tracy

#5 Guest_boysrfun_*

Guest_boysrfun_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE(24hourmom @ Jun 14 2008, 08:32 AM) View Post
My kids have no trouble pushing it in but they're 6 years old (not sure how old yours is). Mine had fallen off the fridge a couple of times too and I was worried that the plastic would crack so I called the man who makes them. He said to place it on the side of the fridge or on the door near the hinges where there is less impact from the door shutting. I put it by the hinges and it is fine now. He also told me that this tip is on the back of the box as well. Try this...hope it helps.
Tracy

My oldest is 9. Maybe mine isn't sharp or something because I have to slam it to get it to cut.

#6 Guest_24hourmom_*

Guest_24hourmom_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:53 AM

Really? That doesn't sound right. If you go on his website there is a tab for Contacting them, I would email him and ask for a new one. When I've spoken to him he's been super nice and accommodating cuz he is really trying to do everything to get this product off the ground. With him being in Windsor, I'm sure you could make arrangements to meet up with him. He told me that he carries tons of them in his car cuz everywhere he goes he is trying to promote it and he sells them right out of his trunk.
Did he have a table at the expo, or was another vendor selling them?
Tracy

#7 Guest_Abbeys Mom_*

Guest_Abbeys Mom_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:57 AM

that sounds really neat-- i am forever cutting off the tops and then if they do it themselves they leave it on my counter and it always stains my counter .......

#8 Guest_polarbear_*

Guest_polarbear_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:38 PM

We just saw this at AS SEEN ON TV store at Devonshire ( saturday )......glad you all love them.....Ernie and I feel differently about them........

#9 elainesj

elainesj

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,939 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:45 PM

He had a booth at the expo....and was giving out free freezies too smile.gif

E

#10 Guest_boysrfun_*

Guest_boysrfun_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE(24hourmom @ Jun 16 2008, 06:53 AM) View Post
Really? That doesn't sound right. If you go on his website there is a tab for Contacting them, I would email him and ask for a new one. When I've spoken to him he's been super nice and accommodating cuz he is really trying to do everything to get this product off the ground. With him being in Windsor, I'm sure you could make arrangements to meet up with him. He told me that he carries tons of them in his car cuz everywhere he goes he is trying to promote it and he sells them right out of his trunk.
Did he have a table at the expo, or was another vendor selling them?
Tracy

I think it was them selling it, the whole booth was that and they had them on fridges and were giving out freezies. I don't know it didn't cost that much I'm not going to bother.
I threw out the box can I wash it in the sink or something? Its a big sticky mess.

QUOTE(polarbear @ Jun 17 2008, 01:38 PM) View Post
We just saw this at AS SEEN ON TV store at Devonshire ( saturday )......glad you all love them.....Ernie and I feel differently about them........

I don't love it lol. It barely works and I tried to clean it out today and that was a pain. They were all stuck together at the bottom.

#11 Guest_trailertrash_*

Guest_trailertrash_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:25 PM

we sold them at the campground for $10.99--a waste of money if you ask me (scissors are cheaper). Only works properly with the small freezies--not so well with the jumbo ones...